Join an internationally renowned food company with a long-established site in Kings Lynn. Our client is seeking a talented and qualified Electrically Biased Multi-Skilled Engineer to be part of their dynamic team.
They are looking for a Level 3 qualified Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their Kings Lynn facility. While an apprenticeship is advantageous, it is not essential. The ideal candidate will have experience with slicing, thermoforming, weighing, and heat sealing equipment, which will be beneficial for this role.
* Conduct planned preventative maintenance.
* Handle reactive breakdowns and troubleshooting.
* Perform general servicing of plant equipment.
* Work collaboratively within a team of 3 multi-skilled engineers.
* Adhere to a rotating 4 on, 4 off shift pattern (2 days / 2 nights).
Salary and Benefits:
* Starting salary of £50,000 per annum with potential for progression to £55,000.
* Overtime paid at time and a half.
* Life assurance benefit.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Level 3 qualification in a relevant engineering field.
* Experience with slicing, thermoforming, weighing, and heat sealing equipment is preferred.
* Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to maintenance and troubleshooting.
If you are a qualified and experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer looking to take the next step in your career with a leading international food company, we would love to hear from you.