Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Commutable from: Yeovil, Sherborne, Taunton, Glastonbury, Street and Bridgwater
Join a highly reputable food company based in the picturesque county of Somerset. As they embark on significant investments in robotics for the coming years, we are seeking an Engineering Supervisor with the expertise to lead in this exciting period of growth.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Supervisor to oversee and guide our engineering team, particularly in the integration of robotics. While an electrical bias is preferred, candidates with a strong engineering background will also be considered.
- Lead and support the engineering team through upcoming robotics initiatives.
- Manage a Monday to Friday double days role with a schedule as follows:
- Week 1: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Week 2: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Be a key player in the company's expansion plans.
- Create and maintain a highly efficient and productive engineering environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 PA
- A generous 10% bonus structure.
- Pension contributions of 10% employee and 3% employer.
- Bupa healthcare coverage.
- Dental plan.
- Life insurance equivalent to 4x your annual salary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Electrical bias preferred, but candidates with a strong engineering background are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in managing engineering teams and a strong understanding of robotics.
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills.
If you are an experienced Engineering Supervisor looking for an exciting opportunity to lead the integration of robotics in a reputable food company then hit apply now.