Technical Supervisor – Food Manufacturing
Job Title – Technical Supervisor
Location – Greater London
Shifts – 42 hours per week
Salary – c38K (Based on Experience)
The Role –
- Provide technical support and service to both internal teams and external clients within the Technical & Quality team.
- Support the SALSA and Soil Association accreditation standards across the site and ensure all products meet food safety legislation and audit compliance.
- Ensure non-conformances and client complaints are recorded, investigated, and communicated appropriately and corrective actions implemented.
- Supervising technical aspects of product launches including shelf-life determination, production flows and creation of technical documentation.
The Candidate –
- Must have a food science / food technology background or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in food manufacturing within a technical team.
- Auditing experience with HACCP 2 or above.
- Will have strong organisational and analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with clients.
The Company –
- A well-established and innovative food manufacturer with a close-knit team that focuses on career progression and developing their workforce.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jo directly at Jodie.email@example.com quoting reference JE/15011.