- Provide leadership at the Haddenham Plant for the Quality Assurance and Food - Safety function to ensure product safety, integrity, and conformance with respect to Customer, Divisional, Corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Pro-actively lead the Quality & Food Safety Management Program’s in the Haddenham Plant thus ensuring compliance with Company, Regulatory, Third party and Customer standards, whilst achieving Quality objectives and KPI targets.
- Maintain compliance with Corporate Quality Assurance Policies and customer quality satisfaction through the implementation and use of programs to control raw materials, in-process materials, production process, environmental conditions and finished products.
- Pro-actively lead initiatives to continuously improve the Quality performance within the factory by identifying and implementing key performance indicators for Quality and Food Safety and leading initiatives to improve the performance.
- Manage the Performance and Development of the Site Quality Team at McCormick Haddenham.
Lead the incident management process and provide training and coaching at site level.
- Play an active role as a member of the Site’s Operations Leadership Team. To provide leadership on Quality and Food Safety issues in addition to supporting - Operational activities undertaken within the plant.
- Manage the plant Quality Budget, implementing appropriate Financial Controls to ensure that spend is appropriately managed and cost saving initiatives identified and initiated where appropriate.
- Play an active and influential role in the Quality community for McCormick EMEA.
- BSc in Technical - Quality/Research/Product Development.
- Demonstrable working experience in Manufacturing quality (food production preferred).
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and people.
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP, BRC Auditing, Quality Systems and Hygiene required.
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable information in small or large groups in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to use appropriate root cause analysis decision tools for decision making.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within the business as well as with external contactors and Customers.
- Ability to provide supervision, conduct competency assessments and deliver training.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.