Haddenham, UK or Peterborough, UK
• Overall ownership of portfolio of materials planning across the full UK network.
• Own materials inventory level to guarantee the balance between service level and cash, in line with business yearly targets.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationship with NPD, procurement, and supply functions in order to ensure that the monthly planning cycle delivers for the business and has the right level of governance across the end-to-end process.
• Identify from the long term plan any capacity or supply gap and inventory strategy.
• Manage significant material availability challenges across multiple UK sites and lead communication to business contacts across impacted customers.
• Own short term regional availability management.
• Develop a long-term material requirement for assigned suppliers/ material and develop long term planning strategy in collaboration with procurement to secure right monthly capacity.
• External material planning interface with strategic suppliers driving joint value creation initiatives
• Collaborate with procurement on business continuity plans for key strategic suppliers or capacity constrained suppliers.
• Develop and own Service Level execution agreement with key strategic supplier to drive cost, cash, service performance.
• Implement Material Supply Management Capability framework including materials strategic master planning.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain or a related business field.
• Experience of working within a Team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Previous experience in a similar planning role in a food industry .
• Experienced of the SAP MM Module and MRP.
• Attention to details, comfortable with numbers.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to deal with complexity and change.
• Customer focused.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong user of IT.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.