Job ref: 8549
This well established and long-standing company continues to manufacture high-quality food and treats that keep animals happy, healthy, and active throughout their lives. That means using their own state-of-the-art UK manufacturing facilities with top-end quality control and sourcing the best quality ingredients for all their products.
About the Hygiene Supervisor job
The purpose of your role will be to Ensure good Hygiene standards. Hygiene personnel are aware of all chemicals used on site and equipment they clean. Ensure the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment. Report any damage or defects of machines and Hygiene equipment.
- Ensure all cleaning is completed to the required standard by ensuring supervision of hygiene operators and all the rules and regulations relating personal hygiene and statutory health and safety requirements are always met.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels to ensure smooth efficiency and deputise for the hygiene manager in their absence. Communicating any staff absences to the hygiene manager.
- Develop and maintain the company’s hygiene documentation to meet with customer and auditing bodies’ requirements and ensure all required documentation is completed and returned to the hygiene manager as well as ensuring all staff in area follow correct manual handling procedures.
- Support and promote the continuous improvement culture through the embedding of tools, techniques, processes, and behaviours by highlight any equipment issues to engineering team and hygiene manager and to carry out root cause analysis to eliminate reoccurring downtime issues and Micro OOS.
- Ensure Hygiene Operatives are trained and developed in their areas and be aware of required KPI’s and ensure these have been monitored and delivered.
- Attend hygiene related meetings when required.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, high-end problem-solving skills and the ability to drive a team.
- A very good eye for attention to detail.
- Be able to work under pressure.
The Hygiene Supervisor job is based in Lancashire and is paying £24,500 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Alternate job titles
Hygiene Supervisor | Hygiene Coordinator | Hygiene Manager | Hygiene Team Leader | Food Manufacturing Hygiene Jobs | Food Hygiene Jobs | Hygiene Food Jobs