Food Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Support the Technical Team in delivering high quality technical support to Customers and third parties.
- Proactively engage with teams across the business to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of customer accounts.
- Investigate product rejections and complaints and take part in initiatives to combat these.
- Manage the writing of specifications, artwork approval and ensure that all technical aspects required for NPD launches are carried out on time.
- Manage and support with the creation and maintenance of customer quality standards and ensure their content is accurate and achievable.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a factory-based food technical role within high care.
- A degree in Horticulture, Postharvest, Food Technology or similar fields is preferred.
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with and managing the major UK retailers
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-organised approach and the ability to plan a workload with a proactive approach to personal development.
- A well-established company operating with the food manufacturing industry who has seen continuous growth across the years allowing for career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JE/FT