Zest Recruitment are collaborating with a highly respected client in Cornwall that are recognised for their presence in the market they operate within.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced leader to join their growing yet established team to ensure that the manufacturing department is delivering sustainable processes within production to ensure cost efficiency and high-quality products in their operational sector.
As the Senior Production Manager, you will be driving a culture of continuous improvement whilst motivating the team to implement a high standard within the production processes.
You will be responsible for engaging with people, quality, cost optimisation, health and safety, customer service and continuous improvement.
* People Management - support with the growth, motivation, and training of the time whilst creating a positive working culture.
* Quality - engage with various departments to ensure products and services are in line with agreed SLA's
* Cost Optimisation - deliver cost improvement plans and initiatives
* Health and Safety - drive the safety culture and ensure that staff are working to the correct standards and processes
* Continuous Improvement - enable and promote a culture of continuous improvement to drive successful development of site
We are looking to engage with a proven leader that holds an appreciation for continuous improvement within a fast-paced manufacturing environment in the food industry.
A qualified Production Manager for this opening will display excellent leadership traits with the ability to manage complex situations and hold the knowledge to interpret numerical data to deliver various long-term planning goals.
If you feel as though this role aligns with your strategic ability to make a difference with our client's requirements, please apply direct using the link or contact Shaf Islam on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.