Warehouse Manager – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Shifts: Days Mon-Fri
- Responsibility for the day-to-day performance of the warehouse, ensuring the team are engaged and meet the safety and quality standards day to day.
- Management of Health, Safety & Environment policies, initiatives, and site rules.
- Complete packing lists for the warehouse operatives to follow including any customer specific requirements.
- Manage and record customer returns and issue daily record sheets to warehouse operatives.
- Carry out a daily team huddle and manage KPI’s and manage records of all carried out work including shift handover information.
- To help continually develop the BRC Standard for Food Safety culture within the warehouse.
- Previous experience within a Warehouse manager role preferably within the food manufacturing industry.
- HACCP level 2, Food Safety Level 3 and working knowledge of lean manufacturing and BRC standard is preferred.
- Self-driven and positive individual with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to handle pressure and ability to prioritise your time to the highest efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to provide clear explanations and create positive relationships with the team.
- A well-established company operating with the food manufacturing industry who has seen continuous growth across the years allowing for career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.email@example.com quoting reference JE/15060.