Raw Material Quality Assurance Technologist (part time)
£24,000 - £26,000 pro rata - open to both full and part time applications
Job ref: 8553
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment. They have experienced tremendous success and is proud of their reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Raw Material Quality Assurance Technologist job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure all site raw materials including packaging materials are compliant to food safety, quality, and legal requirements as well as ensuring customer expectations and agreements are fulfilled efficiently and effectively.
- Manage raw materials and packaging upon delivery to the factory for sampling to ensure compliance to specification as well as ensuring appropriate certifications are within the agreed spec.
- Send supplier nonconformance/ rejection notifications with sufficient follow up to ensure investigations are carried out within a timely manner.
- Oversee electronic date release of raw materials and packaging to production according to plan.
- Liaise with intake and dispatch teams daily to ensure that any required product testing has taken place is completed and within specification prior to dispatch.
- To produce certificates of conformance for customers.
- Assist & organise laboratory collection and testing as required.
- Any other duties requested by a line or senior management.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work autonomously & with a team, to lead by example and communicate well both verbally and written. The selected person will possess excellent computer skills.
- Experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment is desirable.
- Preferably a food science graduate or at least educated to A' level standard in science subject.
- Laboratory or quality control experience is an advantage, gained within the food/beverages industry.
The Raw Material Quality Assurance Technologist job is based in Essex and is paying £24,000 - £26,000 pro rata according to your experience.
This role is open to both full and part time applications.
The working hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Food Industry Technical QA Jobs