Our client (Noble Foods) is a family-owned company who in a recent survey by Best Companies were rated as one of the top 5 companies to work for in the Food and Drink industry.
They are looking for an experienced field-based Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join their team. This will be working across 2 of our milling sites – Finmere and Clearwell and include working on projects.
Ensure the efficient and safe running of the Mills through PPM, regular servicing, calibration and maintenance of all plant equipment. Provide electrical expertise for installation projects and carry out emergency repairs when required.
Carry out routine electrical testing and planned preventative maintenance including:
- Following an agreed maintenance plan.
- Liaison with production staff to ensure equipment availability.
- Ensuring minimum breakdowns and down time.
- Regular checks of machinery to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Adjusting and calibrating machinery and weighing & measuring equipment to meet process specifications and quality system requirements.
- Checking all guards and isolators are in place and safe working practices are maintained.
- Keeping records of inspections and maintenance.
- Provide guidance and instruction to site-based Maintenance Fitters.
- Troubleshooting and attending breakdowns as and when required.
- Assist in the design and installation of new equipment and systems to industry standards,
- Electrical repair of building fixtures and fittings of both the Mill and Offices.
- The job holder needs to have experience working in a medium/large scale manufacturing / agricultural site.
- Good organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work varying hours and provide emergency cover.
- Full Driving Licence.
- A timed served Electrician via apprenticeship or other training programme holding the most current City and Guilds Electrical Regulation Certificate.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Celebration Day after 1 years' service to use for your birthday People Partnership Bonus - the more we make the more we share with our colleagues
- Life insurance
- Enhanced Sick Scheme
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Access to Private GP's via Doctor at Hand -Axa
- Pension Scheme
- Hundreds of Retail and Leisure Discounts via Perkbox
- Discounted Mobile Phone Contracts with Vodafone
- Enhanced Paternity Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Adoption Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Additional Allowances for First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellness programme
- Free charging for Electric and Hybrid cars
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.