Key Account Manager
£35,000 to £45,000
Job ref: 8532
A new role has just become available with this niche and expanding food business. The company is well-established and produces a fantastic range of high-quality products which are supplied to a variety of retailers all over the UK.
About the Key Account Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to take responsibility for managing and maintaining strong well-established relationships with world known high-end retailers. Discover new business opportunities with those clients, introduce new products and continue to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain strong relationships with key high-end accounts. Frequent contact with already established accounts providing excellent customer service at every contact.
- Communicate regularly with accounts and become their primary source of contact and execute any requests necessary to fulfil the clients needs.
- Problem solve effectively and efficiently all queries or issues raised by said clients.
- Discuss new product lines with clients to maximise relationships and revenue stream.
- Meet all compliance and regulatory standards.
- Carry out market trend analysis to determine and upsell accordingly.
- Planning and executing customer visits, trials, demonstrations contracts, and the negotiation of pricing.
The successful candidate should possess a commercial and/or customer service background in food manufacturing as well as experience of looking after retailer and grocery accounts.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Customer focused with clients’ needs in mind at all points of contact.
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills.
The Key Account Manager job is based in Kent and is paying £35,000 to £45,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cost price products, free onsite parking and free eye tests as well as a contribution to glasses.
The working hours are Monday to Friday - Office Hours - 42.5 hours a week.
Alternate job titles
Business Development Executive | Business Development Manager | Sales Executive | National Account Manager | Sales Account Manager | Food Industry Sales Jobs | Food Commercial Jobs