NPD Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: NPD Technologist
Location: Greater Manchester
- Supporting the NPD and Commercial team to create new and develop existing products which are scaled up on factory production lines.
- Complete NPD specifications and costing up recipes while completing sample submission forms and customer presentations.
- Sourcing and ordering new raw materials and packaging as well as organising sample requests.
- To keep up with trends which influence choices and innovate new products that fit within our factory capabilities.
- Attending taste panels and sign off products and packaging following factory trials.
- Minimum 1 year experience within an NPD department in the food manufacturing industry.
- A degree within Food Science, Food technology or a similar field is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for working with customers as well as other staff members within the team.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A well-established company operating with the food manufacturing industry who has seen continuous growth across the years allowing for career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JE/15099.