Quality Systems Coordinator - Hybrid.
£35,000 per annum
Job ref: 8512
This manufacturer is one of Europe’s leading innovators within their market sector. Their tremendous success is owed to their dedication to customer service and providing the highest quality products to some of the world’s best-known food brands.
About the Quality Systems Coordinator job
You will be accountable for the overall Quality Management System (QMS) on site, ensuring all documents are effectively controlled and relevant policies, procedures and log Sheets are fit for purpose.
In addition, you will ensure the QMS is fit for all internal and external customers and be accountable for implementing processes to ensure effective action capturing and tracking is in place, which is factory wide, user friendly and easy to trend.
- Develop and maintain total Document Management System for all functions on site, to be fully compliant with BRC and internal/external customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain site Internal Audit process (audits to action completion). Develop and maintain master schedule to ensure predetermined meetings/actions are completed fully and on time.
- Accountable for supplier approval compliance. Verify compliance to schedules and review processes within all functions, to ensure everywhere is adhering to company, customer and BRC standards.
- Internal System aspect of HACCP manual is fit for purpose meeting BRC and customer requirements and fully traceable within the factory.
- VACCP / TACCP Leader, and ensures the plan is fit for purpose meeting BRC and customer requirements and fully traceable within the factory.
You will be of graduate caliber with a relevant degree in Food Science or similar. You should also have at least 3 years’ relevant food manufacturing experience and in addition:
- Good experience of Quality Management Systems & experience of BRC standards and internal auditing.
- HACCP Level 3 TACCP and VACCP qualifications.
- Attention to detail with good verbal and written qualifications.
The Quality Systems Coordinator job is based in Gwynedd and is paying up to £35,000 per annum according to your experience.
The package includes -
Annual discretionary bonus.
Health Cash Plan.
Death in service plan.
Employee Assistance Programme.
Discounted holidays, spa breaks and tourist entrance tickets.
Long service and staff recognition awards.
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm or 8.30am to 4.30pm. Up to 2 days per week hybrid work once introductory training has been completed.
Alternate job titles
Food Technologist | Technical Administrator | Food Safety Compliance Technologist | QA Technologist | QA Technician | Technical Information Officer