Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Shift Pattern: Day shifts, Monday - Friday
- Execute planned and unplanned maintenance activities to agreed standards, ensuring consistent safe working practices.
- Ensure optimum performance of the manufacturing plants and equipment at best value cost and effective use of resource.
- Deliver electrical support and projects based on electrical competent assessment and within capabilities as validated by site engineering management team.
- Positively affect plant reliability through practical intervention on improvement activities, maintenance procedures, and plant stoppages.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Significant, relevant experience within FMCG manufacturing.
- Experience of risk assessing maintenance activity and controlling safe working practices.
- Experience of working on high hazard equipment and competent in undertaking safe isolation.
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SI/15080.