Up to £25,000 per annum
Job ref: 8557
They have been established for over 50 years and supply into private label retailers and own brand, as well as foodservice and food manufacturing businesses.
About the Technical Assistant job
As Technical Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the technical paperwork and completed documentation and to support the QA/technical team in all areas.
- Assist with customer enquiries and requests, create and update product and raw material specifications.
- Utilise computer-based systems including recipes, ingredients declaration, allergen and nutritional information.
- Log and investigate customer complaints to ascertain the cause of the complaint and respond to the customer accordingly.
- Complete regular line checks and internal audits which include paperwork and GMP audits.
- Ensure all raw materials and packaging is of a high quality and is purchased only from approved suppliers.
The successful candidate should be a confident and compelling communicator to your fellow employees and their worldwide supply and customer base.
- A full driver’s license is a necessity.
- To have excellent organisational skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Have a keen interest in working in the food manufacturing industry.
The Technical Assistant job is based in Lancashire and is paying up to £25,000 per annum according to your experience.
The package includes 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Additional days leave per year of service.
Access to a 24/7 wellness program.
Free onsite car park.
The working hours are Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 4:30pm.
Alternate job titles
Technical Administrator| Technical Admin Assistant | Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Information Officer | Food Technical Jobs