Position: Night Hygiene Manager
Job Code: EC/15063
Salary: £45,000 per annum
As the Night Hygiene Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring the cleanliness and safety of our chilled food processing plant and equipment after production hours. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will lead a dedicated team, overseeing hygiene activities and external contractor engagements.
- Ensure timely and efficient cleaning of the chilled food processing plant, equipment, and areas to required standards.
- Establish priorities, direct, and coordinate all hygiene activities, including external contractor engagements.
- Provide knowledge, skills, and training to the hygiene team.
- Manage and lead the on-site Hygiene team consisting of 12 full-time operatives and 1 part-time.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Level 3 in Food Safety
- Level 2 in HACCP (desirable)
- Additional Celebration Day after 1 year's service for your birthday
- People Partnership Bonus - the more we make, the more we share with our colleagues
- Life insurance
- Enhanced Sick Scheme
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Access to Private GP's via Doctor at Hand - Axa
- Pension Scheme
- Hundreds of Retail and Leisure Discounts via Perkbox
- Discounted Mobile Phone Contracts with Vodafone
- Enhanced Paternity Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Adoption Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Additional Allowances for First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellness programme
- Free charging for Electric and Hybrid cars
To be part of our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of better nourishing people, animals, and the planet, please contact Edward Crampton from Silven Recruitment, the third-party agency, at either 020 379 43982 or email@example.com. Quote Job Code EC/15063.