Are you excited by joining a game-changing start-up in stealth mode and an opportunity to lead an epic manufacturing site? You’ll lead your hygiene team with clear communication, structured planning and disciplined supervision whilst engaging and influencing key stakeholders and teams across the site. Ensuring the correct cleaning and sanitisation methods are in place to support the site's standards.
This is a hands-on role and your ownership includes:
• Recruiting, managing, motivating and training the Hygiene team
• Help develop and implement strategic sanitation program, policies, plans and processes to ensure that sanitary performance meets company standards as well as supports Food Safety requirement towards regulatory compliance
• Manages annual sanitation plan, budget forecast and performance
• Manage sanitation Chemical supply and inventory
• Ensure that the plant is cleaned daily and ready to start production on time
• Maintain a safe work environment by properly implementing the Health and Safety programmes– Always raise safety awareness for chemical handling and equipment operation with Tag out Lock out training
• Ensure that the company food safety guidelines are implemented daily
• Maintain good communication with subordinates, peers and other members of management
• Train and set safety goals for sanitation crew.
• Participate in audits, facility inspections and coordinate pre-operational inspection with QC Management
• Clearly communicate expectation to Hygiene employees
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Agreeing, setting and working towards KPIs and targets, ensuring all cleaning is
• done to the highest standard.
• Provide management reports as and when required
• Supervising post cleaning checks to ensure all cleaning is carried out to the
• highest quality, consistency and food safety standards appropriate for a high care
• chilled/ frozen meat food manufacturing site
• Maintaining and developing the company’s hygiene documentation to meet
• customer and auditing bodies’ requirements to ensure the site is audit ready at all
• all time
• Ensuring compliance to hygiene standards and review relevant documentation
• with the auditors during customer, regulatory and site internal hygiene audits
• Ensuring hygiene and waste removal is completed to the required standard in all areas of site
• Ordering and monitoring the use and concentration of cleaning chemicals on site
• Ordering and monitoring the use and quality of our cleaning equipment on site
• Delivering the highest standards in pest control and ongoing improvements with our external contractor