Site Services & Facilities Manager
£50k - £54k + Bonus + Car
What will this role achieve?
This role is based at the Research & Development Centre in High Wycombe.
Reporting to the R&D VP, the site services and facilities manager will be responsible with the safe & smooth operating of the R&D centre (Health & Safety and Food safety) including the Services & Engineering support to the High Wycombe site.
You will be required to lead, maintain, and continuously improve the site H&S and food safety department, the site services department, service contracts, engineering compliance and key business projects to ensure the site can meet its required output in a safe manner whilst complying with legislation.
You will be required to manage, maintain, and continuously improve the site H&S and food safety department, the site services department, service contracts, engineering compliance and key business projects to ensure the site can meet its required output in a safe manner whilst complying with legislation.
What will be your key deliverables?
- Have overall responsibility for the safe (H&S and Food Safety) and efficient operation of the R&D centre.
- Lead team to deliver critical KPI measures.
- Manage site contracts for services & facilities ensuring high quality service and competitive budget management.
- Liaise with and manage contractors, including External Contract management and audits.
- Ensure the site is audit ready throughout the year.
- Lead Site Energy Sustainability and Site Energy Management on and off site.
- Owner of site risk assessment and insurance actions
- Airsweb / PTW / Coruson Super User.
- Ensure all Statutory compliance is adhered to on site.
- Site Duty holder for Asbestos, Gas Safety, Legionella, LOLER, Pressure Systems, PUWER and LEV.
- Ensure that your team respond in a timely manner to plant breakdowns and planned maintenance, driving “Right First Time” behaviours.
- Provide a link of information between site services & facilities and the rest of the site.
- Manage site budget.
- Be the site out of hours point of contact.
Bring your experience
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong numeric and literacy skills
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Knowledge of SAP PM together with good PC skills.
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working in Engineering Site Services Role.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least an HNC/HND standard
- Demonstrate a sound capability of technical understanding of key production plant in both process and wrapping area.
- Ability to clearly understand engineering drawings, symbols, and notation.
- Experience of carrying out a similar role within a Manufacturing, Production or Automated environment