Location: East Yorkshire
Job Title: Specifications Technologist
Salary: c£30k - £35k
Are you an experienced Specifications Technologist looking to work for one of the biggest names in Food Manufacturing?
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving technical & raw material Specifications within a food manufacturing environment.
- Set up approval for external specifications and relevant technical information in accordance with customer requirements.
- Review copy artwork, in line with updated customer technical and labelling policies, and include all regulatory changes that will impact on the accuracy of the pack information and labelling.
- Must have prior knowledge of writing specifications for retailers in a food manufacturing environment, chilled is preferred.
- Must have Food Safety level 3 and a Health and Safety Level 2 qualification.
- Food labelling qualification or equivalent.
- With this opportunity you can develop and grow your skillset alongside some of the most creative brains in the industry.
- Part of a huge portfolio of food manufacturing business that supplies all the major retailers across the UK.
- Lots of chances for career progression with a clear path ahead of you.
If you would like to know more about this role then call Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference #LO/15137