Factory Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location: East Yorkshire.
Salary: £45k - £55k.
Factory Technical Manager position on a growing site. If you’re look to grow your career with one of the UK’s most rewarded food manufacturers get in touch!
- You will need to have a minimum of HACCP Level 4, Food Safety Level 4.
- Degree is preferred but not an essential to this position.
- Need to have a background in food manufacturing, fast paced large sites.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team and/or individual and highlight strong examples of developing them.
- Desirable experience and knowledge include microbiology, train the trainer and fresh food processing.
- You will be working closely with and supporting the site Technical Manager to ensure the site is always audit ready.
- Oversee the Quality Department. Developing team of QA’s / Technologists.
- Must have a proven background managing large teams and developing the skillsets of those on site.
- Career progression is on offer with this position whether that be on this site or across the group.
- As one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers.
If you would like to know more about this role then call Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference #LO/15133