Are you currently in a QA role within the food / related industry, with external auditing experience with BRCGS / ISO 140001?
Would you be interested in taking that experience and applying it to a new area of FMCG?
Or are you looking for a role where you can make use of your studies and develop your skills in a busy manufacturing business?
If any of this sounds like something you may be interested in - then we'd love to receive your application for this particular role, as well as other future opportunities.
Reed Food & FMCG have been briefed to recruit for a Senior Quality Assurance on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and maintenance of Quality Data and Systems in accordance with the requirements of defined methods and procedures, and to carry out sampling and analytical testing of materials and environmental tests in accordance with the requirements of defined, methods and procedures. To be an active member within the QA team to achieve the designated Quality goals and objectives, whilst maintaining compliance to company, third party and customer standards.
Senior Quality Assurance Technician
Salary up to £37k depending on experience.
- Performance testing of current products, to ensure adherence to specification.
- Measurement analysis using all facilities available and transferring data to spreadsheets.
- Set up of SPC & monitoring on key products to measure process capability.
- Support the investigation, RC & CAPA for external and internal Non Conformances.
- Apply problem solving principles (7-Step, 5 Whys etc) to Non Conformances, Investigations and other.
- Perform and document internal audits & associated CAPA. Implement CAPA.
- Support and active involvement in external audits (such as ISO 90001 ISO140001, ISO 45001, BRCGS).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do reply ASAP with your up to date CV to be considered for an immediate start.