Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer| Spalding, Lincolnshire | Nights 18:00 - 06:00 | £45,000
Are you in the market for a new position? Interested in companies that offer true job security and great benefits. If you're a multi-skilled engineer this is the role for you!
We are working with one of the UK's leading fresh produce suppliers. You'll be joining a massive team of around 600 employees, as a multi-skilled engineer you'll be responsible for overseeing maintenance and improvements on production lines. What's in it for you? Your employee benefits will include:
What are we looking for?
- Company profit shares.
- Internal and external training and development.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Excellent career progression prospects and clear promotion routes.
- Time served apprenticeship
- Electrical qualifications from a recognised body
- Mechanical qualifications from a recognised body
- NVQ level 3 or BTEC L3 or equivalent
- Electrical fault-finding skills
- Logic Control experience (desirable)