Food Safety & Quality Specialist
£35,000 - £38,000
Job ref: 8561
The business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise, and knowledge.
About the Food Safety & Quality Specialist job
The purpose of your role will be to manage and deliver scientific and technical projects (training, consultancy, and research) giving high quality and cost-effective solutions to clients.
- Technical delivery of both research and contract outputs to agreed service levels. Including delivery of training courses, both on-site and off-site at client premises.
- Answering technical enquiries on food safety topics.
- Supporting business development and external marketing.
- Degree level educated or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject i.e. food science, food safety, food technology etc.
- Solid experience in a technical or quality role within food manufacturing or food legislation.
- Formal qualification in HACCP Level 4.
- Practical experience and trained in auditing.
- Training experience to at least ‘Train the Trainer’ level would be desirable.
The Food Safety & Quality Specialist job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying £35,000 - £38,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, health scheme, holiday buy/sell scheme, subsidised restaurant, and free parking.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
Alternate job titles
Quality Manager | Food Safety Manager | QA Manager | Food Safety Auditor | Food Technical Manager | Food Auditor | Food Manufacturing Auditor | Food Safety Trainer