£25,000 - £30,000
Kent - hybrid
Job ref: 8562
We are seeking a talented individual for a well-established business that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service.
The company is a successful ambient product manufacturer which has experienced significant growth in the past decade, supplying key customers in the UK food retailer, wholesale and foodservice sectors.
About the Marketing Executive job
The purpose of your role will be to work closely with NPD on product gap analysis and range reviews.
- Coordination of new product artwork development, product imagery, marketing assets and updates to website content.
- Coordinate content across targeted social media channels for some of the company’s branded ranges, including Instagram and Facebook.
- This includes briefing agencies and influencers on new brand content for digital & social channels.
- Creating and assisting on new social initiatives to drive KPI’s - partnerships, competitions, giveaways, influencer content.
- Development of new brand communications for ranges including trade adverts, brand literature and trade marketing materials.
- Helping to plan & coordinate attendance of trade exhibitions and customer events.
- Support in the preparation of presentations for customer presentations.
- Desk research, store audits & market data review to provide market information and insight on sector trends and opportunities.
You will need to have a degree with a marketing focus together with a strong knowledge of the principles of marketing and brand development. Previous experience in FMCG brand management, shopper marketing, customer marketing or brand activation would be ideal, however, experience gained in marketing roles in consumer products/consumer goods also welcomed. In addition:
- Experience gained working with UK retail trade and UK consumers strongly preferred.
- Highly enthusiastic and resilient individual able to work closely with other departments, agencies and other suppliers with the aim of effectively supporting business activities and helping drive sales and performance.
- A self-starting, strong team player, able to work well individually and as part of a team - working collaboratively with the commercial & NPD teams to share information & provide support when needed.
- Good creativity in order to develop and contribute ideas for engaging and well-targeted marketing communications.
- Sound project management & organisational skills – ideally experience of managing multiple projects and capable of pushing through change and improvements where required.
- Strong understating of social media platforms and social media management packages, knowledge of SEO would be beneficial.
- Self-assured presentation and communications skills (written and verbal), able to deliver key messages in a clear, concise & creative way.
- Strong computer skills & experience of using the key software packages including Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Photoshop is also desirable.
The Marketing Executive job is based in Kent but is very much a hybrid role. You would ideally need to be living in Kent / East Sussex. The role is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
Alternate job titles
Marketing Coordinator | Marketing Manager | Product Manager | Brand Marketing Jobs | Product Marketing Jobs | Food Marketing Jobs