Supply Chain Lead - Leading Food Manufacturer
Kent, UK (On-Site)
Up to £70,000 + benefits
As the Supply Chain Lead, you will be the architect of efficiency, orchestrating the seamless flow of ingredients to ensure our client’s products reach their customers worldwide. Moreover, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and effective management of their Warehouse Operations, including inventory control, order fulfilment, logistics, and personnel management.
- Supply Chain, Warehouse Management and Logistics
As the Head of Supply Chain you will:
- Review the supply chain function, which will include the org chart, job functions, systems, and processes.
- After a period of observation, start to implement changes supporting the development of the team and providing transparency on activity, and operational trends
- Evaluate team capability and create a succession plan for key roles
- Try to reduce transactional activity by maximising systems in place, this will include a demand / forecasting bolt-on
- Map out the global movement of product, implementing solution to mitigate cost through customs warehousing, product routes etc.
- Manage and review logistics partners / carriers for UK and international operations. This may need to be bench-marked and new partners introduced to the business
- Optimise inventory levels with the support of sales / key accounts
- Contribute to the leadership team, helping shape the business, and achieving growth expectations
- Experience in leadership roles within Supply Chain, Logistics and Warehousing
- Knowledge of SAP software Leadership and People management skills
- Capability to question team/own work methods in view of driving continuous improvement
- University degree (desirable) in a Supply Chain related field
To find out all the details, please get in touch or apply and we will give you a call.