Up to £35,000
Job ref: 8530
A widely recognised international food manufacturing company that is well established and has been producing quality foods through their passion and creativity. They offer high-quality and sophisticated culinary product ranges in the form of their own brands.
About the Compliance Assistant job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure all company technical and quality matters are dealt with in an efficient and meaningful manner. This will include ensuring all Third-Party Accreditation schemes are being maintained to the utmost standard and ensuring the continued development of the quality systems and associated procedures.
- Complete finished product specifications and meeting all customer requirements and ensuring right first-time approach.
- Keep accurate records whilst documenting finished product specifications, factory specifications and raw material specifications ensuring all details are kept up to date and accurate.
- Maintain relevant technical systems e.g Quality Management System, Supplier Approval, complaints etc, and trackers.
- Administration and inputting data to support the technical systems where required and general admin and assist in the signing off process for artwork.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships internally and with customers, ensuring that communication is managed professionally and in a timely manner.
- Conduct internal & external audits where required.
The successful candidate shall possess previous experience in a technical role and can analyse information and keep accurate records.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good computer skills & be able to multitask efficiently.
- The ability to work with minimal guidance and as part of a team is essential.
The Compliance Assistant job is based in Worcestershire and is paying up to £35,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 32 days of annual inclusive of bank holidays. Overtime is available as well as the flexibility to alter your working pattern.
The working hours are 08:15 - 17:15 Monday - Thursday & 08:15 - 15:30 Friday.
Alternate job titles
QA Technologist | QA Technician | Food Safety Compliance Officer | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Technologist