Do you have experience in High Risk/Chilled products within the Food Industry? Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you have retail experience working with Chilled/High Risk products at management level?
Reed Food and FMCG have been briefed to recruit for a well-regarded business, for a Category Technical Manager, on a Permanent basis, to drive the business forward aligning with their transformation plans.
Please find more details on the Job Responsibilities and key requirements below:Category Technical Manager£47,000-£55,000 Per Annum, depending on experienceLocation: London/Midlands (Hybrid, WFH up to 4 days per week)Benefits: 10% Bonus, Flexible Working, Private Health, Pension, 25 days Holiday + BHExperience required:
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in product manufacturing or retail within chilled/ frozen high-risk foods in similar role
- Suitable technical degree for related to the area of work. The following subjects are relevant: food nutrition and health, food safety and quality management, food science/technology.
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external key stakeholders at all levels.
- Comfortable with juggling multiple timelines and working in a highly agile environment.
- Acting as technical expert in terms of processes, suppliers, and new technological capabilities to support category transformation.
- New supplier assessment and approval against safety, quality, sustainability, ethical sourcing, and product integrity standards
- Hold regular meetings with key suppliers to drive continuous improvement and build relationships.
- Support the product development team in launch of new products with technical and quality activities.
This is a unique role within an organisation full of great people, therefore if you are keen to know more about this opportunity, please do apply at your earliest convenience, to be considered for an immediate interview.