Our client is one of the largest chilled food groups in the UK who supply the major retailers with innovative products that are market leading. They are now looking for an exceptional Process Development Technologist to join their team and progress their career in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Process Development Manager, you’ll work to assist in the expansion and development of new, profitable and deliverable concepts. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with the NPD team to trial and launch new product ranges, working within the critical path to hit key milestones
· Organising factory trials, pre-launch and shelf-life tests as required. You’ll make sure that processes are followed correctly and findings are shared with relevant parties
· Driving continuous improvements and guaranteeing a smooth transition from kitchen to factory in line with quality standards, HACCP and BRC.
· Ensuring that the product information received from the concept team complies with technical legislation
· Managing product documentation, trial reports and test results
· Coordinating product samples and validation testing.
We are seeking a motivated and confident graduate, ideally with a year’s industry placement in a food manufacturing setting. Educated to degree level in food science or related, you will be confident, and assured, looking for the opportunities to grow your industry knowledge and skillset in a well-established business. You’ll have an analytical and practical approach to tasks, coupled with the desire to achieve results and drive continuous improvements. You’ll also be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills as well as being a great team player.
If you are looking for a varied and challenging role and would like more information on this great opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ now or call us on 0345 2600 737.
Due to the large number of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to thoroughly review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application within 5 working days, however if you have not heard from us within this timeframe, we are sorry to say your application for the role has not been successful. To support you in showcasing your best self, we make sure that any necessary accommodations, whether physical or non-physical, are provided to assist you throughout the job application and interview process.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.