Protea Recruitment is working with a well-known Food Manufacturer based near Glasgow, who is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team. We are looking to chat with experienced Supply Chain Managers with excellent leadership skills who are driven to succeed and will motivate their team and others around them.
You will need to have a background in the FMCG sector, preferably in Food, and have experience working with companies that supply the major retailers or wholesalers. Accurate forecasting and planning is essential for this role.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Package: NEG DOE
Main Job Functions
- They will be responsible for the full supply chain which covers planning, material planning and customer services
- Fully responsible for the stock value in the business and collaborate with the Warehouse Manager in relation to stock level
- Work directly with the Factory manager ensuring strong plans for the factory and material at hand to produce.
- Work directly with Sales on Forecasting support and Finance on costings.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers
Due to the request of our client, we have not advertised the salary as this is negotiable.
For more information about this new vacancy, please call Matt on 01313787222 or email your CV to email@example.com. All qualified candidates will receive a more detailed breakdown of this role