Interim FTC Quality Manager Food - Cambridgeshire
Are you passionate about maintaining top-notch quality in food manufacturing? Do you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to drive continuous improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager / FTC Quality Manager for this innovative business. As part of the technical department, you will manage all QA matters relating to the operation ensuring effective and consistent monitoring of products manufactured and raw materials. The role
- Collaborate with the Technical Auditor to manage the internal audit system in line with food manufacturing and customer standards.
- Maintain all documentation related to the quality management system, HACCP, and Allergen management systems.
- Handle customer queries related to food safety information.
- Work with the Technical Manager to develop and monitor department KPIs for continuous improvement.
- Drive a positive food safety culture on-site, aiming to be recognised as the best in class for their products.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical or QA role within the food industry
- Knowledge of current legislation, quality systems, and retailer and certification standards.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- HACCP Level 3 and Food Safety Level 3 certifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consultative, influencing, and proactive approach.
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge, apply now and be a key player in delivering quality products to their customers every day!
Please apply now, or contact Luan@ MorePeople for further information on 01780 480530 or Luan@morepeople.co.uk