Protea Recruitment is working with a well-known Food Manufacturer who is looking for a Sales Executive to join their team. Whether you are an experienced Sales Executive or even a recent graduate, we would love to chat with you.
Title: Sales Executive
Shift: Monday to Friday
Salary: £26k to £30k DOE
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective client relationships and strategies. You will also be responsible for increasing the customer base, market share and helping ensure all deliveries are made in a timely manner, whilst ensuring any complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
If you have good interpersonal and influencing skills, experience in managing and delivery sales targets (or keen to learn), results driven and a strong administrator, please get in touch.
Key points of this role include;
- Support the delivery of sales targets for specified account(s).
- Develop and maintain relationships with your focus customer(s), helping sell-in and to maintain strategic position.
- Provide administrative requirements for the demand forecast for your account(s), working collaboratively with purchasing and supply chain / factory teams.
- Support the development of potential new customer bases to effect market share growth.
- Feedback customer insights to the business and deliver performance course-correcting plans.
- Maintain customer knowledge data and administration of this.
- Monitor and evaluate performance reviews against customer expectations on a regular basis – Account KPIs.
- Complete preparation and administration for the annual budget and profit business plans
- Ensure compliance with all company and legislative requirements including but not limited to Food safety, Health & Safety.
- Maximise own and support team performance, efficiency and service levels and drive employee engagement.
- Develop own and support others enhanced and future fit employee skillset and flexibility especially results focussed on relationship fostering.
- Support trainee development to ensure the ‘next generation’ workforce.
All quailing candidates will receive a more detailed job description.
For more information, please apply, call Stefan on 0131 378 7222 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org