up to £36,000
Job ref: 8475
The business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise, and knowledge.
About the Sensory Scientist job
The purpose of your role will be to deliver internal and external training courses to clients and colleagues to ensure continued business growth and client satisfaction.
- To deliver presentations on scheduled and tailored consumer and sensory training courses to internal and external delegates.
- To provide course development and administrative support for projects, pre and post courses.
- To support the development of course materials and associated presentations.
- To support the Section Manager with identification and acquisition of new business opportunities for the sensory training section and services across the department.
- Proactively review current practices, policies and methods and suggest new and improved ways of working.
- Degree or equivalent in a food science or related background.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial work experience within the field of sensory science.
- Qualification in the field of sensory science – minimum IFST Foundation Course.
- Knowledge of BRC and its applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full driving licence.
The Sensory Scientist job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying up to £36,000 according to your experience. Regular travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas is required, some requiring overnight stays.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, office hours.