FOOD INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
I am recruiting on behalf of reputable business in West London who currently deliver top-quality food products to the majority of all the main players out there. They are seeking a QA Manager to uphold their commitment to excellence within the food industry.
This could be a great transition for a solid QA Supervisor who might be ready for that step up or a Senior QA within with chilled product world who is looking to push their progression in the right way going into the New Year.
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensure quality control systems meet industry standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for optimisation.
- Conduct quality audits, inspections, and product testing.
- Maintain compliance with food safety regulations and certifications.
- Investigate and resolve complaints and recalls.
- Train employees on quality and safety practices.
- Ideally a degree in a food related topic. Although personality & behaviours will be more important
- Proven experience in food industry quality assurance/management.
- Strong knowledge of food safety regulations.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career growth opportunities- genuinely!!
- Joining a passionate team.
To apply, send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply via this advert.