Monday- Friday (Back shift- 9 hour)
You will need to come from a food manufacturing background
Representing a company who are leading the way with their product range and innovation, the leadership team are on the hunt for a solid supervisor who will lead the team in a busy manufacturing environment, team sizes will vary but typically looking around 30-45 people on shift.
There will be a lot of plates to spin but being the experienced supervisor/team leader that you are this won't be anything out of your comfort zone. The head of operations will be a fantastic mentor who has the time to support with training and development for the successful candidate.
- Lead daily production operations, ensuring the team are happy and all singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak.
- Motivate and manage the team for safety and efficiency.
- Analyse metrics, identify improvements, and implement strategies.
- Train, mentor, and evaluate team members for optimum performance.
- Collaborate with departments to streamline processes.
- Experience in food manufacturing, ideally at team leader or supervisor level
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to safety protocols
To show your interest and learn more about the role and business please hit apply and I will be in touch, alternatively email me directy email@example.com