Product Change Manager
Role: Product Change Manager
Salary: c£55k DOE
- Lead a Product Change Management team to head up changes to products or services.
- Develop and deliver a robust technical strategy.
- Leading change management whilst coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Build relationships both internally and externally that challenge and support technical excellence.
- Responsible for overseeing and facilitating changes to products or services within the organisation.
- Strong project management skills within food manufacturing or FMCG.
- Good knowledge of Quality and Food Safety management systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to contribute to cross functional project teams.
- Capable of working on multiple priorities and setting targets and timeframes.
- Major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands.
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, contact Amelia Hinton-Carroll 0161 832 7463 or email directly at email@example.com quoting reference #15300