This exciting business is excelling in their existing categories whilst simultaneously exploring new opportunities. Determined to remain leaders in their categories through trend spotting and innovation, they are constantly striving to improve the market and bring fresh, inspiring ideas to customers. They are now seeking a like-minded Graduate NPD Technologist who can push the boundaries to help achieve further market success in line with their high standards.
Reporting to the NPD Manager you’ll support the development process for both new and existing ranges. Key responsibilities will include:
· Contributing and driving new ideas for short, medium and long term plans whilst supporting with projects through all the stages of the critical path.
· Helping to develop new concepts through market research and competitor analysis, creating recipes that are delicious and commercially viable.
· Making product samples and helping to produce customer presentations.
· Assisting with factory trials being mindful of costings and technical requirements as well as reviewing artwork processes.
· Liaising closely with suppliers, working in close partnership with them to ensure products are developed and launched in line with brand values.
Suit a really ambitious and driven Food Graduate looking for their first role within product development. Ideally you will have an understanding of the product development process, along with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and passion, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
You’ll also need exceptional attention to detail alongside great organisation skills in order to achieve success in this position. This broad NPD role will give you great experience and exposure to all elements of NPD with a progressive and supportive company.
Please note this company does not offer sponsorship.
If you have a passion for product development and are looking to join a team who can help shape your career, then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Due to the large number of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to thoroughly review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application within 5 working days, however if you have not heard from us within this timeframe, we are sorry to say your application for the role has not been successful. To support you in showcasing your best self, we make sure that any necessary accommodations, whether physical or non-physical, are provided to assist you throughout the job application and interview process.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.