National Account Manager (known internally as Business Account Manager) - Forecourt Retail
Home-based (2 days in Slough HQ per week)
This role will be a key role within the team. You will have full P&L responsibility and be working closely with the marketing and other cross-functional, teams.
What you'll own in the role:
Customer relationship management including performance reviews and JBP terms negotiation and management
Developing and delivering annual account plans aligned to our business strategy and brand ambitions
Managing shopper investment to land key initiatives to bring our brands to life at the point of purchase through display, feature and incentives
Some of your key additional responsibilities will include:
- Conducting periodic review meetings with the customer (bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Maintaining and growing the portfolio of clients
- Responsible for JBP creation, agreement and tracking
- Sharing insight from customers to agree strategic plans moving forwards
- Developing account plans
- Agreeing cost/price strategies with the business
- Forecasting and reviews
- Promotion planning, including Christmas, Easter etc
- Agreeing, tracking and launching NPD
KP Snacks is proud to be part of the Intersnack Group. With an annual turnover of more than €3 billion, the Intersnack Group has grown and flourished to become a market leader in savoury snacks, present in over 30 countries across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and beyond, employing more than 14,000 employees and 44 factories globally (33 in Europe, 3 in Australia, 3 in New Zealand, 2 in India and 3 in Vietnam).
We aim to foster a diverse family-like culture where everyone can be themselves and feel a sense of belonging. The I&D program focuses on Culture, Leadership, Recruitment, and Equitable Progression. We operate an inclusive recruitment process to attract diverse talent and educate hiring managers on bias. Additionally, we run a comprehensive program addressing various diversity topics to promote an inclusive workplace. Join KP Snacks to be a part of a diverse and inclusive team that values individuality and promotes growth.
We wholeheartedly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply for this position. We are totally committed to creating a workplace where not one person feels they do not belong. Please just let us know if there is anything we can do to make the process more easily accessible for you or if you have any special requirements.
Whichever method you are using to apply, please ensure that your application clearly demonstrates the relevant skills we are looking for, with clear evidence to support.
- ££attractive base salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme – with an excellent track record of over-achievement
- Good matching contribution stakeholder pension scheme (which also includes life assurance and income protection)
- Holiday buy scheme
- Free parking available at all KP Snacks sites
- Access to KP4ME – easy access platform providing you with tips and tools to support your mental, physical and financial wellbeing
- Discounts on a huge range of high street retailers and online partners
- Lots of career growth and development opportunities within the company
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous Food/FMCG experience at Account Manager level
- Experience developing Joint Business Plans
- Knowledge of NPD and promotional activities
- Excellent negotiating and presenting skills
- First-class communication skills