Ashby de la Zouch (Home of Hula Hoops, Space Raiders, popchips and more)
At KP Snacks, we are looking for a talented and motivated Materials Planner to join our dynamic Supply Chain team. As a Materials Planner, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of materials throughout our production process.
As Materials Planner, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Raise purchase orders in the short term horizon in line with production requirements
- Manage WIP of raw materials
- Communicate supply shortfalls and investigate contingency plans
- Review the weekly, monthly production plan and work collaboratively within the planning team to ensure materials are available to meet the schedule
- Review stock holding / MOQ with suppliers to ensure obsolescence is managed and write offs are kept to a minimum
- Generate monthly list of slow moving/ obsolete materials for review
- Ad hoc PO raising and invoice checking
- Manage material changes on site
- Investigate discrepancies between physical stock count and system stock
- Manage system and supply chain performance parameters such as supplier contact information, lead times, minimum order quantities and schedules
- Provide cover for the Materials Manager
To succeed in this role, you should have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. You should also possess excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, as you will be working closely with various stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of our supply chain.
As a Materials Planner at KP Snacks, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where your contributions will directly impact our production efficiency and customer satisfaction. We value diversity and believe that a diverse workforce brings fresh perspectives and innovative ideas.
If you are passionate about supply chain management and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Join us at KP Snacks and be part of our journey to delight our customers with our delicious snacks!
Benefits package includes:
- Bonus scheme
- Matching stakeholder pension scheme (matching your contributions up to 7%) that also includes life assurance and income protection
- Annual salary review
- Medicash health cash plan
- Holiday buy (buy up to 5 additional holiday days per year)
- Access to KP4ME for lots more offers, discounts, competitions and promotions plus advice and support to ensure your mental, physical and financial wellbeing
- On-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Staff shop (for some great discounts on KP products)