Assistant Brand Manager - KP Nuts
Slough (Hybrid/dynamic working)
Maternity Cover contract – up to 18 months
Part time hours considered, depending on level of experience
As Assistant Brand Manager, you'll play a key role in delivering in year marketing plans and growth in line with brand strategy and targets, as well as helping to shape the longer-term business and brand ambitions for the UK’s No.1 nut brand. You'll report into the Brand Manager and also be working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver variety of projects and tasks.
As our Assistant Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Getting to grips with and truly understanding the brands and drivers through the tracking and reporting on performance including key competitors - Identifying gaps we can go after or problems we may face
- Having ownership and accountability of innovation and renovation projects, working closely with sales, finance, and manufacturing to deliver products to market
- Playing a key part in developing activation campaigns, targeting the right audience with the right messages at the right time
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure inspiring retailer and colleague engagement plans.
- PLUS there will also be lots more to get stuck into and support on - no day is the same....
This is an ideal opportunity for a smart, curious, self-starter looking for an opportunity to work on well renowned, scale household favourite snacking brands, in a fun, friendly, and fast-paced environment.
- ££attractive base salary
- Up to 30 days holiday (25 standard - plus you can buy up to 5 additional days per year)
- Flexible working - and a 2pm finish on Fridays
- Free on-site parking available at all KP Snacks sites
- Lots more great, flexible benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing…
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming, and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results. We are also incredibly proud to have been named as one of the Top 25 Best Big Companies and one of the Top 10 Food & Drink Companies to work for in the UK (via Best Companies)
We wholeheartedly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply for this position. We are totally committed to creating a workplace where not one person feels they do not belong. Please just let us know if you need any modifications to the process if you have any special requirements - we may need some advanced warning in order to get it right for you.
Whichever method you are using to apply, please ensure that your application clearly demonstrates the relevant skills we are looking for, with clear evidence to support.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer marketing experience is essential and commercial experience would be lovely - but not essential at this stage
- Passionate about brands and creating happy snacking moments
- Curious about what is going on around them, macro trends, inspiring influencers, new innovations, etc
- Is organised yet has the ability to prioritise, flex and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Great at building relationships and has the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Independent and creative thinker
- Can understand and interpret data to find the true triggers and insights
- Pragmatic yet creative, a good problem solver
- Demonstrates a Growth mindset, with a track record of wanting to learn, develop and stretch oneself