Quality Systems Manager (Food & FMCG)
£45000 - £50000 + benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge in Quality? An expert in all things BRC?
Then this could be the role for you….
I am working with a fantastic FMCG business, who are experiencing a period of significant growth, which includes bring some exciting and ground breaking new products to market.
One of their immediate challenges, is that fact that they do not currently hold their BRC accreditation, and are therefore looking for a Quality Systems Manager to implement, and subsequently manage all things BRC on site.
Product and Process Quality Standards
* Implement BRC including all quality processes, procedures and documentation
Maintain and develop a BRC Quality system
* Manage the quality documentation in collaboration with the wider Technical/Quality team
* Create and update Food Safety Procedures
* Prepare & coordinate all Food Safety & Quality auditing and inspections for the site
* Manage various certifications
* Manage Food Safety plans: Facilitate risk analysis, maintain HACCP and HARPC plans, manage the validation and verification of Preventive Controls, maintain recall procedure
* Supervise the pest control provider and monitor trends, correctives actions related
* Develop the employee training programs and presentations
* Conduct plant wide training with all employees and assist with auto-control training
* Coordinate training of site internal auditors
* Coordinate internal audit planning and execution, including plant, external warehouse, services providers
* Responsible for preparation and maintenance of all certifications related to quality: standard site certifications and certifications required by clients or local authorities
* Monitor process indicators included consumers complaints and assures central data collection related to quality, certification and management system matters
* Monitor KPI and reports on action plans progress to Plant Manager and to plant team
Who we are looking for:
* Previous experience of BRC implementation
* Relevant experience in quality assurance and quality & food safety systems management in a food manufacturing environment
* Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related field is an asset
* Strong Knowledge of Food Safety programs
* Internal auditing experience is an asset
* Root cause analysis experience
* Ability to conduct presentations and training sessions
* Excellent analytical and organisational skills
Please apply today if you wish to be considered, this will be a role in high demand and the business are looking to move quickly.
Quality Manager | Quality Systems Manager | Quality Assurance | Technical Manager | Technical Systems | BRC | Food | FMCG | Thetford | Norfolk | Suffolk