Product Development Manager - Dual Site
Location : Based at Teesside with regular travel to support our Tanfield.
KP Snacks is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Development Manager to join our dynamic team in the Product Development department. As a Product Development Manager, you will play a crucial role working in product category teams to develop and manage the creation of new, innovative, consumer-preferred snacking products across brand and portfolios within KP Snacks. With a passion for food product design, you will combine your technical knowledge and consumer understanding to create inspirational products concepts that are feasible to manufacture and support the design, development and final commercialisation of these products into the market.
Your responsibilities will also encompass continual optimisation and enhancement of our product portfolios in terms of quality, value engineering and critically, to support our People & Planet goals.
Additionally, you will ensure we continue to build consumer & competitor understanding, partnering with our commercial teams to drive longer term strategic portfolio planning.
- Lead and manage a team of product developers, ensuring effective collaboration and efficient project delivery.
- Potential to advance, strengthening our product design/engineering/commissioning skillset within the team.
- Develop and implement product development strategies to meet business objectives and drive growth.
- Manage the end-to-end product development process, from concept idealisation to commercialisation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Operations, and Quality Assurance, to ensure successful product launches.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, consumer insights, and competitor analysis to identify new product opportunities.
- Conduct product testing, sensory evaluations, and consumer trials to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.