Level 3 HACCP & Food Safety Qualifications and experience
Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and outputs (QMS)
Appreciation of food microbiology
Proficient in the use of IT Systems and Applications
To find out more about what our colleagues say about life at Warburtons, find us on Linkedin, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
Working alongside our National Compliance Manager, in this newly created role you’ll be one of our superusers for all our quality systems databases such as audit and document control. We want you to keep us on track by helping monitor and maintain information in and out of these systems. You will be working alongside our Head office teams on relevant food safety controls for our test bakeries, working nationally with our site teams and co-ordinating national events such as Quality Meetings, Platform meetings and national training events.
We will look to your organisational skills to manage the details of audits and assist in the maintenance and monitoring of hygiene systems and our hygiene related suppliers. You’ll be proactive and able to prioritise your day to best support your team!
And last, and by no means least, you will want to know what your bread is worth:
- Competitive Base Salary relative to your experience and a slice of the annual profits
- Family time is important to us so as well as your holiday entitlement, we'll give you the opportunity to purchase up to an extra 5 days annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme, Life assurance
- Products you will love along with deals and discounts for you and the family through our Extra Dough website
- Continued investment in your personal development
- Fully stocked kitchens filled with our delicious products for you to enjoy with your daily brew!
- Support for your health and wellbeing, including access to free physiotherapy, 24/7 access to a confidential helpline for practical advice and a comprehensive occupational health service
- Onsite Canteen, Free Parking and Onsite Gym
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do.