Working a 6-2/2-10 rotating shift pattern
with competitive salary: 23000 base salary, 23500 after probation, plus £10 per shift. Equivalent of £13.08 per hour
- Follow Safety standard operating procedures
- Ensuring all quality checks are completed on the production lines
- Ensuring the factory is clean and tidy at all times
- Completion of all necessary paperwork
- Operate the production line to the correct performance level
- Complete product changeovers, ensuring cleans are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Carry out handovers with following and previous shift ensuring all issues are handed over effectively
Who are we looking for?
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude - willing to learn
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work in a team and be a good team player
- Previous factory experience is preferable
What else do we offer?
- 25days holiday exclusive on bank holidays
- Positive work environment and culture
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee wellbeing scheme - access to health plan and advice portals
- Subsidised canteen and free tea and coffee
- Regular onsite physio
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.