Specifications Technologist - Hybrid
£32,000 - £38,000
Job ref: 8581
This manufacturer pride themselves on developing only the best products with an exemplary focus on climate-friendly farming, our environment & how the impact of the manufacturing process has a planetary impact.
About the Specifications Technologist - Hybrid job
The purpose of the Specifications Technologist is to create and maintain all data and specifications relating to both finished goods and raw materials as per all company and legislative requirements.
- Create and maintain product specifications, as well as oversee the entire portfolio with regards to specifications all the way from trial to launch.
- Maintain and check new product labels, provide completed product specifications to target market after final approval. Support and assist on quality taste panel checks.
- Provide technical and process support where needed and actively participate in project teams for innovation/renovation whilst inspiring the team to generate ideas to drive complexity reduction.
- Maximises specification management tools and processes for other users. Builds knowledge of relevant areas to promote growth and development. Work closely with the AMS team to develop suitable LIS for packaging. Provide continuous support towards the development and maintenance of digital systems for spec management.
The company are looking for a personable, approachable and creative thinker to join their specs team. The successful candidate shall possess a food science degree, excellent communication skills on all levels, both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management skills and keeps to schedules.
- Forward thinking with the ability to use a ‘trial and error’ approach to create improvements.
- An open-minded person with ability to problem solve as well as follow instructions & guidelines.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within food manufacturing.
The Specifications Technologist - Hybrid job is based in South Coast and is paying £32,000 -£38,000 according to your experience.
You shall be required to work 2 days a week on site with the flexibility of 3 days a week remotely. Further benefits include private medical insurance and a company pension. A 4-day week with compressed hours may be considered for the right individual.
Alternate job titles
Specifications Writer | Technical Administrator | Technical Assistant | Technical Officer | Food Technologist | Food Industry Specifications Jobs