£25,000 - £30,000
Kent - hybrid
Job ref: 8562
We are seeking a talented individual for a well-established business that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service. The company is a successful ambient product manufacturer which has experienced significant growth in the past decade, supplying key customers in the UK food retailer, wholesale and foodservice sectors.
About the Product & Marketing Coordinator job
The purpose of your role will be to work closely with the NPD team with a driven focus on managing a products lifecycle. You shall oversee product initial trials through to finality and successfully reaching the consumer. The Product & Marketing Coordinator will be heavily involved in open communication with both customers internally and externally.
- Work closely with NPD on product gap analysis and range reviews as well as coordinating new product artwork development, product imagery, marketing assets and updates to website content.
- Support in the preparation of presentations for customer presentations as well as the development of new brand communications for ranges including trade adverts, brand literature and trade marketing materials, helping to plan & coordinate attendance of trade exhibitions and customer events.
- Desk research, store audits & market data review to provide market information and insight on sector trends and opportunities.
- Coordinate content across targeted social media channels for branded ranges, including Instagram and Facebook. This includes briefing agencies and influencers on new brand content for digital & socials. Create and assisting on new social initiatives to drive KPI’s - partnerships, competitions, giveaways, influencer content.
The successful candidate should possess an honors degree with a relevant marketing focus as well possess as a strong knowledge of brand development. Strong computer skills & experience of using the key software packages including excel, PowerPoint is essential. Previous experience in FMCG brand management or brand activation would be ideal, however, experience gained in marketing roles in consumer products/consumer goods also considered. Experience gained working with UK retail trade and UK consumers strongly preferred.
- Highly enthusiastic and resilient individual with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels - both written and verbally.
- Excellent work ethic – strong team player as well as the ability to work independently unaided. Good creativity to develop and contribute ideas for engaging and well-targeted marketing communications.
- High end organisational skills – a background of managing multiple projects.
- Forward thinking with the ability to create effective change where required to maximise improvements/outcome.
- A good understanding of social platforms - knowledge of SEO would be beneficial.
The Marketing Executive job is based in - and is paying between £25,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday and offers a hybrid element which may require one day per week or fortnight on site. Carpool could be considered for days on site and some travel to other sites may be required at times. This would suit a person looking for product & marketing hybrid role in Hampshire, West Sussex, Reading & Kent.
Alternate job titles
Marketing Coordinator | Marketing Manager | Product Manager | Brand Marketing Jobs | Product Marketing Jobs | Food Marketing Jobs | Marketing Executive