Job Title: Facilities Manager
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Job Reference LM/15404
Are you a Facilities Manager with a passion for food manufacturing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a highly skilled Facilities Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established company and take on a key role in maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the facility - including buildings, grounds, services, and associated financial controls.
- Manage spares inventory, evaluate equipment for preventative maintenance, and control the engineering facilities budget.
- Communicate work schedules and improvement plans to internal and external parties.
- Time served apprentice or engineering graduate.
- Engineering management experience.
- 5 years’ experience in facilities maintenance in FMCG.
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Lamar Moller on 0203 794 3982 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LM/15404.