Arla Foods - Head of Demand Planning - Leeds
Location: Leeds, GB
Are you an experienced leader and Demand Planning expert looking to push yourself to the next level in a fast moving innovative environment. Looking for a role to make a difference and push yourself outside of your comfort zone ? well Arla foods is looking for a new Head of Demand Planning for the UK market.
What you get from us….
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy and sell 5 days.
- Pension scheme of up to 6% matched contribution
- Hybrid working
- Clear route to progression
- Annual salary reviews
- Free onsite gym and parking, and staff shop selling all your favourite Arla Foods products
- State of the art office building, with regular events and product launches
- Amazing working culture, with Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability and Employee Promise values at the core of everything we do
What are your areas of responsibility?
This role will be an active lead for the UK Demand Planning function (people & processes). Accountable for the accuracy of the demand plan over the agreed business horizon and the associated ways of working with key stakeholders. Overseeing the development of both the team and the department in line with the business vision and goals. The role will work cross functionally to drive best in class forecasting and process disciplines. In addition the Head of Demand Planning will also play a pivotal role in developing the European Best Practices and support future development of processes and systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop all members of the Demand team, by means of coaching & training. Ensuring holiday & absence cover for all positions.
- The review & development of systems with global IT, in relation to Demand Management, coupled with ensuring the optimal use of customer systems.
- Work with key stakeholders (internal & external) ensuring the overall UK demand plan accuracy is at or above agreed target levels
- Ensure the accurate delivery & effective communication of monthly S&OP forecasts, inclusive of assumptions, risks & opportunities.
- Drive action from key demand insights identified and monitor & analyse S&OP KPIs, take corrective action ensuring improvements
- Provide a forward view of demand risk & ranges to support category & supply chain decision making.
- Develop collaborative relationships with our internal customers to liaise with, agree consensus forecasts and share insight
- Work with Global Planning to manage & resolve Category supply/demand issues & support initiatives
- Take a leading role in the UK DRM, ensuring this is the key demand decision making forum.
What experience and attributes do you need for success?
- Numerate, effective communicator and a customer centric mindset
- Adaptable, decisive and a proven leader
- SAP / IT literate
- High understanding of demand management & CPFR processe
If you are looking for a confidential chat around the role, then reach out to Talent Acquisition Partner Patrick Kilbride. The closing date for this role is Friday 15th December.
Please note we are not partnered with any recruitment agencies for this role. We kindly ask that recruitment agencies do not submit speculative CVs on behalf of candidates, as these CVs will not be considered under the agency ownership and will be accepted as a gift. We encourage interested individuals to apply directly through our official channels.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.