Operations Manager | Ely | Fresh Produce
Salary: Circa £45k
Are you an Experienced Operations or Production Manager looking for a Fresh challenge where you can make a difference?
Or are you an aspiring Shift or Assistant Manager who's looking to take that next step in your career?
If so, then I might have a great opportunity for you…
As the Operations Manager, you will be running the day to day operations on site from prep and washing through to despatch. Ultimately this is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for ensuring your junior management team is actively maintaining and improving upon the output of the individuals in their team.
You will work closely with the company's Head of Operations Manager to help handle any issues within the business from staffing through to Health and safety and even looking at the Technical and Quality side of the business. You will also need to look at OEE and have a general understanding of Lean Manufacturing to take a hands on approach to improving efficiencies.What will you need?
* Previous Management experience within the Food or Fresh Produce industry.
* String people skills and the ability to increase performance whilst promoting a positive culture.
* A good understanding of H&S policies and procedures.
* A high level of computer literacy
* Previous experience managing Agency contacts would be preferable.How to apply
Apply directly by clicking the link below,alternatively, you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org