c. £30,000 - £35,000
Job ref: 8584
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an independent, established food manufacturing company that specialises in producing great-tasting and high-quality products.
About the Technical Coordinator job
The purpose of your role will be to drive BRCGS standards and systems throughout the site plus continuously review and improve existing procedures throughout the production & warehouse processes.
- Lead and implement the company’s food safety and quality culture plan.
- Lead all external standards and implementation of BRCGS, Organic, Halal, Kosher certification.
- Liaise with customer representatives on technical issues.
- Managing all food safety, GMP, Microbiology and QC checks on and offline, HACCP and process control documents.
- Lead monthly management meetings to address food safety, quality and legal concerns.
- Daily checks and completion of all records relating to the food safety management system.
- Ensure all products are manufactured to agreed finished product specification.
We are looking for a self-motivated, confident and experienced technical individual with previous food manufacturing experience. You will need to have experience of BRC and implementing systems, also be prepared to be hands on in the factory. Once established in the role then you will then have the opportunity to recruit a part-time QA Technologist.
- Previous experience within the food manufacturing industry is vital for this role.
- Influencing skills - must be able to challenge existing systems (and people) to bring about improvement.
- Strong communicator when dealing with customer's technical management.
- Established technical and food safety knowledge.
- Good experience of BRCGS standards and systems.
- Ideally you will be a Lead Auditor with NEBOSH / IOSH Qualifications plus Advanced HACCP and Food Hygiene certifications.
The Technical Coordinator job is based in Leicestershire and is paying c. £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, days.
Alternate job titles
Technical Administrator | Technical Supervisor | QA Manager | Quality Supervisor | Food Technologist | Food manufacturing Technical jobs | Technical Supervisor | Assistant Technical Manager